We can help produce annual accounts for relevant authorities such as HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House that will satisfy the stator requirements.
These are tailored to areas of your business – we can identify particular areas in which the efficiency of the business could be improved, leading to increased profits and minimised tax liability.
This is a statutory requirement for every company in that these annual accounts are produced.
Having accurate control of your bookkeeping is important, so that you know how your business is doing and how to control it more effectively.
Our service reduces the strain on your business and lets you get back to enjoying what you love!
We provide services such as:
- Issuing of sales invoices, recording customer payments
- Recording of expenditure, payments to suppliers and provision of creditors listing
- Reconciling bank transactions to bank statements
- Recording of transfers between accounts
- Accounting for VAT on transactions
Our services will keep you informed on the essential areas of your business such as:
- Credit control
- Cash flow
- Budgetary Control
- Provide Aged Debtors/Creditors listing
As with all our services, they are tailored to your business and can be offered on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis.
We are experienced in using industry-leading software solutions such as Sage 50, Sage One Cloud and Quickbooks.
Business Planning & consultancy
Our business planning service allows you to understand what your business may look like in the future.
We can plan forwards and take a look at the profitability in the future and how our accounting services can help with the essential areas of your business.
We can also help you understand what financial data and various reports mean, so that you are able to see the true effect they have on your business.
We look at financial forecasting and analysing statements, which allow us to determine the profitability of your business and then suggest what accounting services you need.
We can electronically file documents on your behalf with Companies House.
If you need help with the formation of a limited company, we are also able to help with this.
We can deal with everything to do with Corporation Tax for your organisation:
- Calculate the tax liability for your company
- File the Corporation Tax return with HMRC
- File accounts in the correct formats (iXBRL for example)
We are able to produce management accounts that will help inform you on how your business is doing.
We can look at specific areas of the business and look at gross margin percentages as well as controlling overhead costs, stock levels and debtors.
Payroll & Auto Enrolment
Our service helps with all areas of payroll:
- Setting up a PAYE Scheme/Closing down a PAYE Scheme (if required)
- Calculation of weekly/monthly payroll
- Producing payslips
- Providing list of amounts that employees are due
- Submitting RTI returns to HMRC
- We are experienced in using industry-leading software solutions such as Sage 50, Sage One Cloud and Quickbooks.
Under the Pensions Act 2008, in the UK, every employer must put certain employees into a workplace pension that they contribute towards.
We can help with the whole process, so that you are legally covered and do this correctly.
This is called ‘auto enrolment’ and if you employ at least one person, you have a legal duty to this.
We can help with all your personal tax requirements:
- Complete your Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Complete your Partnership Tax Return
- File returns electronically with HMRC.
- Advise you of the amount of tax you need to pay.
We can help with all things VAT:
- Complete your VAT returns and file these electronically with HMRC.
- Check your records, prior to VAT returns completion
- Register you and your business for VAT
- Help with deregistration if needed.